Keep your mobile phone and get a cheap SIM only deal today!
A SIM only deal gets you data, calls and texts for a monthly charge. The difference from standard pay-monthly phone deals is that you don't have to pay for the phone. All you're paying for is the SIM card and the allowances.
The best SIM only deals offer varied options for all types of mobile phone user. From low cost deals to unlimited data, the flexibility is a big attraction to people who don't want to be tied down to a pay monthly contract. Compare our best SIM only deals today to find the perfect plan for your mobile phone needs.
Find full FAQs here
1. The promoter ("Promoter") is Uswitch Limited ("Uswitch Limited"), a company incorporated in England and Wales (registration number 03612689), the registered office of which is Uswitch Limited, The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London, SE1 2LH ("Uswitch.com").
2. This promotion is available to all residents of the UK (excluding NI) aged 18+ who are switching to a new SIM only mobile phone tarrif via this link, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the promotion. Residents of the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland are not eligible.
3. For the purposes of this incentive, a “switch” or “switched” means the formation of a contract between a customer and a supplier for the provision of SIM only mobile phone products purchased via the Uswitch website.
4. If your switch does not complete with the supplier, you will not be eligible to receive the Amazon.co.uk gift card incentive. A completed switch is when you have been switched over to your new supplier or your existing supplier has executed a change of plan. For example, if your switch is cancelled by yourself, or by the supplier, then you will not be eligible for the gift card. You will also only be eligible for the Amazon.co.uk gift card after the cooling-off period of 14 days ends. Alongside this, a switch normally takes 14 days to complete.
5. This promotion is only applicable for the bill payer at the property or person with legal authority to make decisions on their behalf.
6. To qualify for the offer you must complete a switch to SIM only mobile phone tarrif via the dedicated landing page on the Uswitch.com website and provide an email address.
7. The switch must be completed immediately and fully online. Any other method of switching providers through the Promoter (including, inter alia, telephonically through the Promoter’s call centre) will not be eligible for the promotion.
8. If the switch is cancelled or rejected by the supplier, it will not be eligible for the promotion.
9. Uswitch Limited will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of any switches in the promotion by virtue of any technical failures of its website or otherwise, whether any such failure is within the control of Uswitch Limited or not. Uswitch Limited reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the Uswitch.com website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of the Uswitch.com website.
10. For the avoidance of doubt, to "switch" Uswitch.com must receive confirmation from your new supplier that your switch has been completed.
12. When completing the switch process you must use the same email address you have used for your Uswitch Limited account.
*Based on the saving made when purchasing the most popular handset – iPhone 12 (source: Uswitch website) - on the cheapest network - average price across the whole contract (ID Mobile) - compared to the average price of purchasing the same phone on the main networks. Correct as of January 2021.