See broadband deals available in your area and save up to £162 per year!
A great broadband deal isn't always the cheapest, the fastest, or the one with the most attractive extras — it's the deal that is right for you and your household. So by comparing deals, you can find an offer that suits your needs the most.
If you only use the internet occasionally for email or social media, a good broadband deal would probably be the cheapest one you can find.
However, a great broadband deal could also be one that offers the fastest, or most reliable connection. Especially if you:
By searching for a broadband deal with Uswitch, you could save an average of £162‡ per year.
Find full FAQs here
1. The promoter ("Promoter") is Uswitch Limited ("Uswitch Limited"), a company incorporated in England and Wales (registration number 03612689), the registered office of which is Uswitch Limited, The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London, SE1 2LH ("Uswitch.com").
2. This promotion is available to all residents of the UK (excluding NI) aged 18+ who are switching to a new broadband tariff via this link, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the promotion. Residents of the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland are not eligible.
3. For the purposes of this incentive, a “switch” or “switched” means the formation of a contract between a customer and a supplier for the provision of broadband products purchased via the Uswitch website.
4. If your switch does not complete with the supplier, you will not be eligible to receive the Amazon.co.uk gift card incentive. A completed switch is when your broadband supply has been switched over to your new supplier or your existing supplier has executed a change of plan. For example, if your switch is cancelled by yourself, or by the supplier, then you will not be eligible for the gift card. You will also only be eligible for the Amazon.co.uk gift card after the cooling-off period of 14 days ends. Alongside this, a switch normally takes 14 days to complete.
5. This promotion is only applicable for the bill payer at the property or person with legal authority to make decisions on their behalf.
6. To qualify for the offer you must complete a switch to a new broadband tariff via the dedicated landing page on the Uswitch.com website and provide an email address.
7. The switch must be completed immediately and fully online. Any other method of switching broadband providers through the Promoter (including, inter alia, telephonically through the Promoter’s call centre) will not be eligible for the promotion.
8. If the switch is cancelled or rejected by the supplier, it will not be eligible for the promotion.
9. Uswitch Limited will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of any switches in the promotion by virtue of any technical failures of its website or otherwise, whether any such failure is within the control of Uswitch Limited or not. Uswitch Limited reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the Uswitch.com website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of the Uswitch.com website.
10. For the avoidance of doubt, to "switch" Uswitch.com must receive confirmation from your new supplier that your switch has been completed.
12. When completing the switch process you must use the same email address you have used for your Uswitch Limited account.
*Average savings figure for customers who: provided their current broadband cost before comparing deals; saw potential savings in the results table; and completed a broadband switch on Uswitch. Figure based on assumed average contract length of 18-months; February 2022 tariff prices on Uswitch; and 3,484 tariff sales.