What's the best contract phone?
Maybe you need a lot of call minutes on a SIM only deal? Or perhaps you want a 4G phone from a particular network? Perhaps you don’t want to pay anything upfront for your handset?
The good news is that you we’ve got all those buying criteria covered in our extensive, but simple-to-use mobile phone comparison tables.
That’s not all, though. We’ve also got handy filters that let you search by monthly cost, contract length, 4G or 3G service and much more.
Whether you prefer to buy direct from a network or want to seek out a cheaper mobile phone deal from a retailer, we’ve got that covered too.
What are the main benefits of a pay monthly mobile phone contract?
When you sign up to a pay monthly contract you’ll usually get a smartphone too as part of the package, so it’s a great way of getting the latest and best phones, like the iPhone 14, without having to pay a lot of money upfront for the phone.
The cost of the phone is factored into the contract so you’ll pay for it over the duration of your plan with your monthly payments.
A pay monthly mobile phone plan is also useful if you’re big into texting, chatting and browsing the web on your phone This is because you usually get a healthy allowance compared to the limited amount you get on pay-as-you-go deals.
It’s convenient too, you just set up your Direct Debit and your payments will automatically come out of your account, with no need to fuss with top ups or anything!
Find full FAQs here
1. The promoter ("Promoter") is Uswitch Limited ("Uswitch Limited"), a company incorporated in England and Wales (registration number 03612689), the registered office of which is Uswitch Limited, The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London, SE1 2LH ("Uswitch.com").
2. This promotion is available to all residents of the UK (excluding NI) aged 18+ who are switching to a new mobile phone handset via this link, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the promotion. Residents of the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland are not eligible.
3. For the purposes of this incentive, a “switch” or “switched” means the formation of a contract between a customer and a supplier for the provision of mobile phone handset products purchased via the Uswitch website.
4. If your switch does not complete with the supplier, you will not be eligible to receive the Amazon.co.uk gift card incentive. A completed switch is when you have been switched over to your new supplier or your existing supplier has executed a change of plan. For example, if your switch is cancelled by yourself, or by the supplier, then you will not be eligible for the gift card. You will also only be eligible for the Amazon.co.uk gift card after the cooling-off period of 14 days ends. Alongside this, a switch normally takes 14 days to complete.
5. This promotion is only applicable for the bill payer at the property or person with legal authority to make decisions on their behalf.
6. To qualify for the offer you must complete a switch to mobile phone handset product via the dedicated landing page on the Uswitch.com website and provide an email address.
7. The switch must be completed immediately and fully online. Any other method of switching providers through the Promoter (including, inter alia, telephonically through the Promoter’s call centre) will not be eligible for the promotion.
8. If the switch is cancelled or rejected by the supplier, it will not be eligible for the promotion.
9. Uswitch Limited will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of any switches in the promotion by virtue of any technical failures of its website or otherwise, whether any such failure is within the control of Uswitch Limited or not. Uswitch Limited reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the Uswitch.com website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of the Uswitch.com website.
10. For the avoidance of doubt, to "switch" Uswitch.com must receive confirmation from your new supplier that your switch has been completed.
12. When completing the switch process you must use the same email address you have used for your Uswitch Limited account.